We are currently installing a brand new Dell PowerEdge R510 rack server and ran in a little problem regarding the PERC H200 SAS raid controller. We startet with Debian Testing Netinstall-CD, which is a logical choice, if you have a Debian mirror in the same server room. But the installer doesn’t recognizes the raid controller.
The PCI-ID of the H200 is 1000:0072, so the controller is (according to Google) a relabled LSI Logic SAS2008 PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS-2 [Falcon]. You will need the ‘mpt2sas’ module for it. It should be in kernel version 2.6.30 or higher, but wasn’t on the Netinstall CD (which had a 2.6.30-2 iirc).
After a lot of searching, we eventually tried the first CD of the normal Debian Testing Installer CD-Set and it worked. The CD came with a 2.6.32 kernel. So, if you run into the same problem, you should grab the first CD of the normal installer set (which should be enough for a basic installation). The ISO can be found at http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/.
Funny sidenote: Our Intel 10GBit CX4 NIC ran out of the box. The 1GBit onboard NIC not.
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.17 beta is now available for download. I had planned to put more changes in there, but I found a bug, which could enable previously disabled options. Please check your MRT settings after updating. Check the MRT page for the download link.
0.17 Beta – Changelog:
- Added option for disabling boss based attendee data for CTRT-export (if you only create one raid entry for each raid in your EQDKP(-Plus) and make corrections to raid members manually, you might want to activate this option)
- Added checks to prevent exporting of an active raid (raid data is incomplete until a raid is finished)
- Added option for disabling the confirmation box for an attendance check.
- Rewritten large parts of the CTRT-Export. Raid attendee data now take priority over boss attendee data. This should fix the Join/Leave timestamps and provide correct information for time based DKP systems (Thanks to Omega for pointing that out)
- Disconnecting players are now treated as leaving players, if “Track offline players” is disabled.
- In 10/25 raids, players moved in groups >2/>5 are now treated as leaving players, if “Track only first 2/5 groups” is enabled.
- Fixed nasty bug, which could enable previously disabled options (please check your settings in the option menu)
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.16 beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
- Added option for changing the slash command. (Please relog after changing)
- Added option for changing the currency of the text based export formats.
- The RaidLog browser will now save the last selected raid event and boss event (unless new raid/boss events are tracked).
- The RaidLog browser will now show raid loot, if a raid event but no boss event is selected (the title of the table will change accordingly).
- Changed localization files for supporting the CurseForge localization system.
- Fixed boss detection of the horde gunship battle (ICC – untested)
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.15 beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
- Added two new export formats: plain text and BBCode formatted text (choose your export format in the options panel)
- Added new option panel for export options
- CTRT-Export: Added option for automatically adding one item of poor item quality to each boss at data export. This should fix a bug in the EQDKP-CTRT-Import-Plugin boss detection. Boss detection fails, if no loot is connected to a boss event (i.e. attendance checks).
- Added settings for text export
- Added function to make a snapshot of the current raid composition
- Added slash command for taking a snapshot (/mrt snapshot)
- Added GUI button for taking a snapshot
- Changed slash command handler to work with uppercase and mixed upper-/lowercase commands
- Changed DataExportFrame to support multiline export data
- CTRT-Export: Optimized the length of the export string
- Some manually added boss events were saved with wrong difficulty
- Fixed export-error, which happened if extended information in playerDB is missing
You may ask what happened to v0.13 and v0.14. Well, v0.13 was left out and v0.14 contains only changes for making this addon compatible with curseforge.com. My goal is to get this addon on curse.com.
I stumbled across a few issues while creating a new option panel, so this might be an interesting sidenote for other addon authors:
If you want to implement an EditBox-Widget in an option panel, you must disable the autoFocus for this EditBox. Otherwise, it would catch all inputs from the keyboard after login and you won’t be able to do anything. There are two ways to do that:
If you fill in text via ‘EditBox:SetText(<string>)’ you will also need to set the cursor position to zero in order to actually see the text you filled in. To do this, use: ‘EditBox:SetCursorPosition(0)’.
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.12 beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
- Implemented dialogs for manually adding boss entries to the raidlog
- Fixed wrong loot assignments after deleting individual boss entries
More additions are on the way.