Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.22-Beta is now available for download. It is more or less a bugfix release. My new semester starts this monday, so the intervals for the updates will probably get a bit bigger, but I will continue working on it. As always, check the MRT page for the download link.
0.22 Beta – Changelog:
- Added new export format: BBcode formatted text with wowhead links
- UI ‘Add/modify’-dialog: Added a dropdown menu with a list of available players.
- Added boss detection for Iron Council (Molgeim last) and Algalon on german (deDE) clients. (Thanks to Früchtchen)
- Added localization files for esMX, koKR, ruRU, zhCN, zhTW. Zone name translations are included. This should provide basic tracking support for the corresponding WoW-Clients.
- Updated frFR localization (Thanks to Cyliah)
- MRT now supports data exports of a running raid.
- Fixed a lua-error which occured at the very last part of the Lich King fight. Because of that, the kill detection for the Iron Council (Stellbraker last) is deactivated once again, because both bosses use the same emote. This will be fixed in the next release. Hopefully. (Ticket ID 13)
- Fixed an issue with the CTRT-Export, which produced a wrong time format on Mac system. (Ticket ID 6)
- Fixed a lua-error, which occured, if data of a raidmember wasn’t available at scan time.
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.21-Beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
0.21 Beta – Changelog:
- Added support and a complete UI translation for spanish (esES) clients (a big thanks to Hestrall, who translated 90% of the addon).
(Note: Boss yells for Halion, Horde Gunship Battle, TotC bosses and Ulduar bosses are still missing. For specific boss support, see the translation status page at CurseForge.com).
- Added buttons to the GUI for starting and ending raid tracking manually.
- CTRT-Export: added a workaround for a problem with an unknown EQDKP-RaidImport-Plugin (probably the “RaidTracker Import”-Plugin by d23)
- Updated german (deDE) translation (thanks to gOOvER)
- The localization files are now created automatically by the CurseForge-Packager. If there are any issues, please report them.
- Fixed Algalon kill detection for english (enUS / enGB) clients
- Fixed Iron Council – Steelbraker last kill detection. Again. Hopefully.
Additionally, the translation status page at CurseForge.com has been updated with information about the boss kill detection for each client version.
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.20-Beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
0.20 Beta – Changelog:
- Added regularly check for PlayerDB and delete unused entries. (This should lead to reduced memory usage)
- Added a LibDataBroker data source for opening the raidlog and the options panel
- ‘Add Bosskill’ dialog: Deleted the user dialog, which asked, if raid attendees should be copied to the boss attendees list. This is now done by default. Since raid attendee data takes priority over boss attendee data since v0.17, having this optional didn’t make sense anymore.
- Updated deDE translation.
- Changed layout of the boss kill table slightly. The last column shouldn’t cut off anymore.
I’ve also created an overview about the current translation status. You can find it at CurseForge.com
World of WarCraft 4.0.1 is out and Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.19-3-Beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
0.19-3 Beta – Changelog:
- Added very basic support for french EU-clients (Gunship Battle, Dreamwalker, Blood Prince Council and Halion kill detection will not work)
- The CTRT-compatible raid export shouldn’t export duplicated player exports. This should fix an issue with the Raidlogimport-Plugin for EQDKP-Plus
- Updated NPC ID conversion for Patch 4.0.1 (should fix boss detection)
- Updated item string handling (Patch 4.0.1 issue)
- Fixed positioning of a few strings in the options panel (Patch 4.0.1 issue)
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.18-Beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
0.18 Beta – Changelog:
- Added support for loot notes. Extra input fields have been added to the loot dialog, the add item dialog and the modify item dialog.
- The loot list of the raidlog browser got an extra column for a loot note symbol. The loot note itself will display as a tooltip on mouseover.
- Added option for using server time instead of local time.
- Added option for disabling the automatic creation of a new raid entry after changing raid zones.
- Added item tooltip support for the loot dialog.
- Raidlog browser: Modifying and deleting items don’t require a selected boss event anymore.
- When a running raid changes zone to Archavons Vault, MRT should now end tracking correctly, if tracking of AV is disabled.