Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.20-Beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
0.20 Beta – Changelog:
- Added regularly check for PlayerDB and delete unused entries. (This should lead to reduced memory usage)
- Added a LibDataBroker data source for opening the raidlog and the options panel
- ‘Add Bosskill’ dialog: Deleted the user dialog, which asked, if raid attendees should be copied to the boss attendees list. This is now done by default. Since raid attendee data takes priority over boss attendee data since v0.17, having this optional didn’t make sense anymore.
- Updated deDE translation.
- Changed layout of the boss kill table slightly. The last column shouldn’t cut off anymore.
I’ve also created an overview about the current translation status. You can find it at CurseForge.com