Memoria v1.1 is now available for download. Check the Memoria page for the download link.
1.1 – Changelog:
- Added frFR translation (Thanks to Deepking)
So, I’ve started a second WoW addon project: Memoria. It is only a small addon, so don’t worry, my main focus is still on MRT. So, what is Memoria?
Memoria will take a screenshot when reaching various milestones with your characters and thus will provide a retrospection about the history and achievements of your characters.
Just install it, open the options panel, set the options to your preferences and play.
Memoria should work with any WoW client language and is fully translatable. The settings of Memoria are integrated into the WoW Options panel. Memoria can take a screenshot on the following events:
- When getting a new achievement
- When getting a level up
- When reaching a new reputation level (either for each new level or for exalted only)
- When a battleground ends (either always or only when BG was won)
- When an arena match ends (either always or only when match was won)
If you want to translate this addon, feel free to use the CurseForge localization system.
Download: Memoria (31.2 KiB)
I don’t have an arena team, so if anyone can give some feedback if Memoria works for arena match endings, that would be appreciated.
A new bug fix release… again. I’m sorry. Check the MRT page for the download link.
0.24-2 Beta – Changelog:
- Fixed starting conditions for scanning of the guild roster. The guild attendance check should now work correctly again.
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.24-Beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
This is also the first version of MRT with Cataclysm support. Detection for most raid zones and boss encounters should work. Unfortunatly, I don’t have access to the Cataclysm beta. If anyone of you is raiding on the beta realms, please feel free to provide feedback.
0.24 Beta – Changelog:
- Added zhTW translation (big thanks to wushiny)
- Added Cataclysm raid zone names and boss IDs
- Added option to use a trigger for the guild attendance check instead of the character name
- Added basic chat filtering. MRT will now supress any whispers, which are handled by the guild attendance check. MRT will print a status message, when anyone added someone as a boss attendee. This should reduce whisper spam and make MRT compatible with WIM.
- Added UI button for starting a guild attendance check. (Same effect as ‘/mrt dkpcheck’)
- Added new slash command ‘/mrt deleteall now’ for deleting the raid log. (Use with caution – there is no extra “Are you sure?”-dialog)
- Added option to disable AutoFocus of the loot popup dialog. (Three options: Enable always, disable when in combat, disable always)
- Added option for automatic deleting of old raid entries. (Use with caution)
- Added option to export boss names and zone names in english.
- Added a minimap icon (disabled by default – use the options panel to activate it)
- The tracking options panel were split up into two new panels (‘Raid tracking’ and ‘Item tracking’)
- Rewritten the CTRT-compatible export once again. It should be a bit faster. (but not by much)
- Renamed CTRT-compatible export to “EQdkp / MLdkp 1.1 (CTRT compatible)”
- Raid zone translations are now handled by LibBabble-Zone-3.0 – they shouldn’t need a manual translation anymore.
- Enhanced boss ID based kill detection: Boss events with multiple mobs and a shared health pool are now trackable with a boss ID. An automatic rename system have been implemented in order to provide correct naming for such boss events (e.g. Prince Keleseth -> Blood Prince Council)
- Localized boss event for trash mob loot before the first boss
- EQdkp-Plus XML is now the default export format
- The player information of the EQdkp-Plus XML export is now sorted by player name
- EQdkp-Plus XML Export and CTRT-Export: When exporting a single boss, MRT will now set the timestamp of the previous boss (if not available, then the raid start) as raid start.
- Revamped functions for recovering a tracked raid after a relog or normal disconnect. It should be now more fault tolerant regarding lags.
- Updated frFR translation and boss yells (thanks to Cindelle and deepking)
- Updated koKR translation (thanks to 7destiny)
- Fixed sorting error of the raid attendees list (Ticket #16)
- Fixed missing parent for a tooltip (Ticket #18)
- Deleted an old, invalid script handler (Ticket #21)
- Fixed enUS boss yell of Runemaster Molgeim (Iron Council – semi mode)
- EQdkp-Plus XML Export and CTRT-Export: Fixed a bug in the code for the code in the boss attendee fix for the Raid-Log-Importer
Since patch 2.4.0, World of WarCraft allowed addons to place their options into their normal Interface Options panel. It is a neat option for having a centralize point for the addon options. Mizus RaidTracker places a few panels there.
While adding new options, I ran out of place in two of my options panels for MRT. One obvious solution is to split them up in two then, when it is possible. For one panel, I had the opportunity to break up one panel into two new subject areas with an equal count of options.
For the other panel, it wasn’t possible. Sure, I could have split them up on two panels and name them like “Export Options 1” and “Export Options 2”, but I think it is rather inconvenient for a user to search on two panels for an option for a specific subject. A ScrollFrame was needed.
Surprisingly, it wasn’t that easy to implement one in the options panel. My first approach was rather straight forward – I defined a new ScrollFrame and defined the old panel as its ScrollChild. The result looked something like that:
Continue reading ScrollFrame in the WoW Interface Options Addon panel
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to reproduce the previous mentioned problem in over two hours of instance portal hopping.
I added sort of a ‘wild guess’-workaround to the v0.23-3-Beta. If anyone still experience this problem, please give feedback.
0.23-3 Beta – Changelog:
- Added workaround, which should prevent rare cases, where 25 player raids were tracked as 10 player raids.
0.23-2 Beta – Changelog:
- Fixed missing item costs in the EQdkp-Plus XML export
- Updated a few koKR boss yell translations
I’ve received a number of reports, which mentions that, in rare cases, 25 player raids were tracked as 10 player raids since wednesday. (Or were not tracked at all, if tracking of 10 player raids is disabled).
I’m not sure what causes this issue and I’m currently trying to reproduce this problem. You might want to enable 10 player tracking until the next release. I hope I can fix this issue in the next few hours.
Mizus RaidTracker Version 0.23-Beta is now available for download. Check the MRT page for the download link.
0.23 Beta – Changelog:
- Added dropdown menu to the loot popup for changing the looter.
- Added UI dialog for adding raid attendees
- Added new export format: CSS based HTML with wowhead links (contributed by Kevin)
- Added new export format: EQdkp-Plus XML
- Added new export format: MLdkp 1.5
- Added API for notifying other addons about loot changes (for API documentation, check the API-Pages at CurseForge.com)
- Added API to let other addons handle the loot cost (for API documentation, check the API-Pages at CurseForge.com)
- Added a workaround to the CTRT-compatible export for the EQdkp-Plus Raid-Log-Import 0.5.6.3 to enable correct importing of raid attendees tracked via the guild attendance check. (For DKP-systems based on per boss attendance)
- Added the same workaround to the EQdkp-Plus XML export
- Started ruRU UI translation (thanks to rinaline)
- Added frFR UI translation (big thanks to Cinedelle)
- Added koKR boss yells and UI translation (big thanks to 7destiny)
- Revamped emote based boss kill detection. Iron Council kill detection is finally back.
- The loot popup now reacts on keys ‘Enter’ (for Ok) and ‘Esc’ (for Cancel)
- Removing a player from the raid attendee list will now also remove that player from the boss attendees lists for the corresponding time window.
- The boss attendee table now also displays the number of boss attendees
- Added ‘bank’ and ‘disenchanted’ as selectable items to the dropdown menu of the ‘Add item’- and ‘Modify item’-dialogs
- All export functions now ignore items, which are marked as deleted
- UI now correctly prevents deleting the current raid.
- The CTRT-Export should now always export a valid raid end time, if a running raid is exported.