MRT updates for Legion raids. It shouldn’t throw any UI errors anymore and kill detection for the Emerald Nightmare should/might work. As always, please check curse.com for the most up to date download.
Memoria got its usual version bump. No changes there.
MRT v0.70.5 – Changelog:
- Added boss kill detection for the Emerald Nightmare raid (untested)
- Added an option to disable tracking of Warlords of Draenor raids
- Added an option to disable tracking of Pandaria raids
- Updated EPGP calculation for Legion
MRT v0.70.4 – Changelog:
- Added Demon Hunter support for MLDKP export
MRT v0.70.3 – Changelog:
- Fixed a way to long existing bug regarding Blizzard UI taint. No more blocked UI interaction errors.
MRT v0.70.2 – Changelog:
- Updated libraries
MRT v0.70.1 – Changelog:
- Fixed missing icons in raid browser UI
MRT v0.70.0 – Changelog:
- Initial Legion release
On a side note: I’ve spent around 23 hours in Deus Ex Mankind Devided and so far, it is a good Deus Ex game – despite Square Enixes tries to fill it up with micro transactions. So, if you liked Human Revolution, you’ll probably like and enjoy Mankind Devided.